Stay connected everywhere on the road with Fusion2Go OTR, the most powerful large vehicle cell phone signal booster that includes SureCall’s high-performance antenna optimized for trucks, work vans, fleets, trailers, off-road vehicles and RVs. Fusion2Go OTR boosts cellular signals for all carriers including AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile, providing faster data speeds, improved voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and a more consistent audio and video streaming experience while on the road, even in the weakest signal areas.
Fusion2Go OTR provides the maximum gain and power for an in-vehicle cellular signal booster ensuring seamless 5G / 4G LTE connectivity for all mobile phones and devices, including hotspots. It features patented 2XP technology that delivers 2X uplink power to help users stay connected to distant towers in remote locations. Fusion2Go OTR is built with durable weather-proof components that are protected from water, dust and the harshest road conditions while providing unrivaled performance at the fringe of the network and beyond.
Designed and tested in the USA with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and world-class support, Fusion2Go OTR is the premier truck cell phone signal booster for remote areas of the road. SureCall is proudly American-owned and operated, based in Silicon Valley California. Includes lifetime US-based tech support and industry leading 3-year warranty.
- Most powerful over-the-road cell phone signal booster that provides faster data speeds, improved voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and a more consistent audio and video streaming experience inside large vehicles
- Boosts all North American cell carriers' signals on all 5G / 4G LTE mobile devices, including hotspots.
- Patented 2XP technology provides double the uplink power to help users stay connected in the most remote and weak signal locations.
- Heavy-duty exterior antenna mounts to any large vehicle to withstand the most rugged conditions. Antenna fits 3/8 x 24 thread mount.
- Two height options for the antenna (16" and 32") are available with the included mast. Includes 10 ft cable length and optional 5 ft cable extender.
- Weather-proof antenna components are made to last and protected from water, dust and road grime. Durable 2-clamp mounting bracket and hardware with thread-lock glue to withstand vibrations.
- Omni-directional antenna transmits and receives signals in all directions and includes a built-in ground plane allows for use on any surface– metal, fiberglass, wood, plastic.
- Proudly designed and tested in the USA. Includes industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support.