SureCall Force5™ 2.0 Industrial Voice and 4G LTE Data 80dB Amplifier with Built-in Remote Monitoring System
This cellphone booster is known as a wideband DAS solution, the 80dB SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial BDA. It provides improved cellular coverage for large and enterprise buildings. The self-contained cell phone signal booster improves signal strength for all major North American cell carriers resulting in decreased dropped and missed calls and improved 4G LTE data performance.
Additionally, the Force5 2.0 Industrial cell phone signal booster equipped with built-in remote monitoring through SureCall's proprietary Sentry software and hardware. This allows integrators to optimize booster performance during installation and while located off-site using the iPhone® or Android® app, or through the desktop interface.
• Boosts signal for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all major North American carriers
• Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves data performance for large or enterprise buildings
• Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system that allows attenuation adjustment via iPhone or Android mobile app or desktop
• High linearity across all frequency bands allowing for maximum data throughput
• Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments
• Max downlink power for superior performance even with excessive signal (no shutdown)
Booster Kit Includes: Force5 2.0 Ind 80dB booster with built-in Sentry monitoring system, power supply, USB cable to set up Sentry software Additional Required
• An outside antenna (such as SC-230W Yagi or SC-288W omni-directional antenna)
• Multiple indoor antennas (such as, SC-222W omni-directional dome or SC-248W directional panel antennas).
• Cable splitter for multiple indoor antennas
• Sufficient low loss 50 ohm cable for interior/exterior antenna connection
• Lightning protector & grounded surge suppressor
• Ethernet cable to connect the booster to your router (for Sentry monitoring)